In a world where nearly everyone identifies themselves according to religion, THEY are different, yet many beliefs spring from theirs. Christians find their religious origin there because the iconic progenitor of Christendom practiced THAT faith. Believers in Islam find their religious origins within THAT faith because the father of the progenitor of the Islamic faith was the progenitor of THAT faith. Even so, Christians and Muslims have been discriminating against
THESE people and trying to wipr THEM off the face of the earth for dozens of centuries. Still THEY persist;still THEY survive; still THEY thrive.
Against all odds, against all efforts to eradicate THEM, these determined, embattled people still exist. Some of the mightiest nations ever on earth have dedicated untold resources to this same old unholy goal. That goal is to kill the Jews. kill all the Jews. The most extensive genocidal effort in the bloody history of the world has been launched against THEM, nearly successfully. All the while, the world merely observed, reserving their condemnation until the awful truth could not be credibly denied.. Why should anyone be concerned or even interested? THEY're only Jews.
Today, nlike in the past, most Jews have been "collected" within one nation, which had been designated, by the world, as their homeland. Jews believe that having a homelandwill make their ultimate extinction less likely. It ha sbecome obvious that their belief is folly. "Concentrating" the Jewish popultaion only makes it easier for those who wish to do them harm to succeed. The existence of a homeland for Jewsonly serves to make their maniacal enemies more intensely determined to carry out their demented game-plan. All over the world, many nations define peace in the mid-east region in terms of the extermination of the Jews. THat they even exist seems to be an insult to the religious beliefs of many. That they even exist seems anathematic to the very concept of world peace. These sentences express what the world has shown me about how my people should be regarded. My people, Jews, who are responsible for no wars in all of modernity. My people, Jews, who have succeeded despite laws, in every nation in which thye have ever lived, conceivedin order to ensure their failure. My people, Jews, who do not now enjoy or have not ever enjoyed any type of safe haven against asll of the hateful, monumental efforts against them.
Obviously, I am very angry about that which I have learned and observed concerning the history nad future of my people and myself. I am so nagry that you could say that I am obsessed eith the idea of exposing anti-semitism as if the world could possibly be unaware of that whichit has, so dedicatedly, created. I am angry because I have had to teach my sons all about anti-semitism and how to recognize its stench. Is there any other such group that has ha dto endure hatred directed against it by those who have never met one of the group? While there is absolutely no justification for this hatred, as if there could ever be any justification for such hatred against anyone, we Jews still suffer. We still wonder when the end will come for us, all of us. When will the awful ambitions fo the world be realized?
If you have been watching the news lately, you have seen the germination (not ot be confused the German nation) of the latest of the anti-semitic flowers of hatred. I ask when the world'sambitions will come to fruitition, and I see that the day will soon come. Then there will be peace in the mid-east. Then there will be celebration at the UN. Will the peoples of the world then join in peaceful co-existence? Thankfully, predictably, they will not. They will find another bunch of unfortunates to blame for allof their self-imposed troubles. That is what a scapegoat is. The world, and all of the anti-semites who populate it, will not be one little bit better off once the last Jew is dead. When the memory of Judaism is erased, the world will still not benefit in any discernable way. As I will look down from heaven to see what's left of this puss-bag of a planet, I'll stillbe angry. That anger will never go away. To fantasize that, someday, the world will reject anti-semitism, would be unrealistic. I can only fantasize that, someday, the world will feel the wrath of the Jews. The Jews, however, are too decent to express their wrath against those who wish to torture their children, and I am too decent to fantasize that they are not. But I am still angry. All that is left after my exposure to the disease of worldwide anti-semitismis anger, however frustrated and impotent that anger may be.
In final summary, there would be no Christianity or Islam without Judaism, but practioners of these "brother" faiths seem to believe that their religious imperitive is to destroy Judausm and Jews. If this wasn't so sickand disgusting, it would be ironoic; it would represent the father of all irony. But I am still angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Jew is so angry that he can't even spell "Taht"
ReplyDelete